Monday, July 21, 2008

Catching up

Wow...it's been a while since I posted. Since last Wednesday I have had three personal training sessions and one cardio session on the treadmill (for an hour again).

That treadmill session was a victory for me, as I had overdone it with pizza earlier in the day, left for the gym at 9:15 PM and had to turn around after a few blocks because I forgot part of my heart rate monitor. With that full stomach I took it easy, but still got an hour in.

On Saturday my trainer introduced this fun new device:


It's a balance trainer. It's like half a ball that you stand on and do exercises. Not as easy as it looks, let me tell you. We used it again tonight. I'm already a little better at keeping my balance.

I'll have my first set of new stats on Wednesday. I don't think I've lost any weight (I might have actually gained). But I know I've lost inches since I'm down a size already.

And I feel fantasic!

No comments: