Monday, June 23, 2008

Stats - June 19, 2008

During my first visit with the gym's personal trainer last week, he took my baseline measurements so we can track my progress each month.

I know this might sound like a cop-out, but his scale was wrong. Seriously. I was surprised that the number was about six pounds lower than I expected, having weighed myself at home in the morning. They have those doctor's balance-beam scales, but you have to make sure they are in balance before you step on them, and I didn't notice if it was. So I weighed myself on the scale in the locker room and that seemed more accurate. So I'm going to use that number as my official starting weight.

So here goes. My official beginning stats:

Weight: 306
Body Fat: 49.6%
Body Mass Index: 44.3%
Upper Arm: 15"
Thigh: 24-1/4"
Waist: 53"
Hips: 59"
Chest: 54"

No comments: