Sunday, June 29, 2008

First "before" pics

I'm back from out of town. I didn't get to do any formal workouts, but I did get plenty of exercise last night on the dance floor! My food was pretty much under control, except for indulging in two cocktails last night and one pierogi with breakfast this morning.

I am heading to the gym for a cardio workout (on the treadmill I think). But before I go I need to post some pictures. I know how inspired I get reading other people's weight loss stories...but it really makes an impact when there are pictures. And since I was brave enough to tell you that I have 59" hips, I figured posting the visual evidence is no big deal.

So here are what I'll call my "before" pictures. They were taken at a bowling tournament last month. I weighed between 315 and 320:
My all-time high weight was 330 about ten years ago.

More photos to come...I promise!

No comments: