Friday, May 8, 2009

Gotta do your prep!

It has been one heckuva week! On Monday I started an online body transformation contest and, quite frankly, it knocked me over!

I'll tell you more about the contest as the weeks go by, but the main thing is I didn't prepare adequately. In the days leading up to the launch, I spent more time picking out my outfit for the daily pictures than I did studying the materials! It's a pretty intense program and you gotta know your stuff.

What I can tell you is that as a result of being involved in that contest - and receiving a lot of encouragement from other contestants and my trainer - I have worked out SIX TIMES this week, five of which were in the morning before work! I wake up at 4:30 and get to the gym by 5:30. And I am about to close on my FIFTH DAY of "eating clean".

We're entering a whole new chapter in this adventure.

No comments: