Thursday, August 21, 2008

Toot! Toot!

That's me tooting my own horn. A nice change from my little pity party* earlier this week, no?

Tonight I did a full body workout on my own. The trainer gave me the routine...and I did it. I might not have done as much as I could have because I wasn't sure what weight I had been doing before. But I did 50 reps of 10 exercises. Yep, that would be 500 reps!

Also, I used the heart rate monitor to take a "fitness test" this morning. It measures your resting heart rate and gives you a fitness score. Unfortunately, we didn't do this when I first started 10 weeks ago, so I don't know where I was then. But as of this morning's test (assuming I did it right), my fitness level is...

...drum roll please...

45 - Elite

Huh?

I don't know exactly what it means. But that sure sounds good, doesn't it?

*Everyone has bad days. The trick is to always remember that it will pass.

No comments: