Thursday, April 30, 2009

April workout stats

Well, April is over. I've been working out regularly for 10 months, and I've recently started to seriously annoy my family and friends (but not strangers - yet) by asking them to feel my bicep. And I actually attended a bodybuilding competition on Saturday night. And I've rented (but not yet watched) Pumping Iron.

This was "strength building" month, and quite frankly I'm glad it's over. Although it was really cool to have leg-pressed 450 pounds last night!

Here are my final numbers:

19 workouts - 10 weight lifting, 9 cardio
Total calories burned - 20,704
Average calories burned per workout - 1,090
Average heart rate - 136

I'll get my measurements on Saturday. I don't know what my body fat percentage will be, but I don't expect the scale to have moved down (maybe up a couple of pounds). I only ate "clean" six days in April. But that's all about to change.

On Monday, I start a 12-week body transformation contest. More on that later.

No comments: